In the event of any conflict between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions, the English version shall prevail.
“Quill”, “we”, “us” or “our” means collectively, Quill Construction Sdn Bhd, companies sharing common shareholders whether directly or otherwise as Quill Construction Sdn Bhd, including but not limited to, Quill Retail Malls Sdn Bhd, Andarama Sdn Bhd, Quill Property Management Sdn Bhd, Quill Design Sdn Bhd, Quill Automobiles Sdn Bhd and Quill Motorcars Sdn Bhd, companies considered to be under the Quill Group of Companies, including but not limited to, Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd and Michael Ong Chartered Architects and such other companies and entities as Quill may advise from time to time.
“Personal Data” means any information directly or indirectly relating to you (or any other individual) to the extent that you (or such other individual) are identified or identifiable from that information that you have provided to Quill or made available to Quill;
“Products and Services” means any products, services or facilities provided/offered by Quill to you.
1. PERSONAL DATA
1.1. What we collect from you
Personal Data we collect from you may include but is not limited to the following:
- personal details such as name, identity card number, age, gender, race, nationality, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and other details;
- medical records such as history of illnesses and medical treatments;
- information in connection to the Products and Services you have obtained from us or have registered your interest with us;
- your image, by way of close circuit cameras installed in some parts of our premises as part of our security measures;
- when you visit our websites, we collect information about your computer such as IP address, web browser software and other information about your visit;
- any other information that are, have been or may be collected by us from time to time in connection with any product, service, transaction, communication, contract, events or dealings with us.
1.2. How is your Personal Data collected
We collect your Personal Data:
- when you sign up to purchase or to register your interest in the Products and Services;
- when you visit our websites;
- when you visit our premises;
- pursuant to any transaction, communication, contract and dealings made with us;
- from any company within Quill;
- from publicly available sources of information.
Please note that certain Personal Data requested by us are mandatory for you to provide and you consent to our use, process and disclosure of, failing which, we may not be able to provide you with the relevant Products and Services or information pertaining to the Products and Services.
1.3. Purpose of collecting and processing your Personal Data
We collect and process your Personal Data:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide the Products and Services to you;
- to provide you with information, updates and marketing materials on Products and Services;
- to process and respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- to conduct market surveys and trend analysis;
- to help us monitor and improve the Products and Services;
- to comply with applicable laws, proceedings or inquiries from regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies and any other purpose permitted by applicable laws;
- for our internal and administrative activities;
- as part of the security measures for our premises;
- for other business activities of Quill;
- for such other purposes in relation to your contract with us.
In relation to the above purposes, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- companies within the Quill Group of Companies;
- our contractors, agents, third party suppliers and service providers, consultants, accountants, auditors and advisors on a need to know basis;
- insurance companies in relation to any insurance claims made in relation to your contract with us;
- debt collection agencies and credit reporting agencies such as CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd in relation to any debt owing by you to us;
- any actual potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of any companies within the Quill Group of Companies;
- any relevant parties in connection with any corporate exercise or conversion into real estate investment trust carried out by any companies within the Quill Group of Companies;
- any court of law or relevant party in relation to any investigation, claim or proceeding;
- regulatory and government authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors with access to and are involved in the processing of Personal Data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
- We will store your Personal Data as long as the purpose it was collected for remains valid and thereafter for a period required and/or permitted by Malaysian law.
4. ACCESS TO AND UPDATE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We endeavour to record your Personal Data correctly and it is your responsibility to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date Personal Data about yourself and any other person whose Personal Data you have provided to us. Whenever such Personal Data has become incorrect or outdated, you should contact us to correct and update the same. Further, you confirm that you have the authority or consent to submit the Personal Data of other persons which you have provided to us.
You have the right to access your Personal Data, subject to exceptions allowed by the law. You may request for a copy, correction or update of your Personal Data by writing to us at the contact details set out below. We may charge you a prescribed fee for processing your request for a copy of your Personal Data.
5. LIMIT THE PROCESS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may at any time limit the processing or request the removal of your Personal Data from our database by writing to us at the contact details set out below. Please note that, should you do so, we may no longer be able to provide you with the relevant Products and Services or information pertaining to the Products and Services.
Cookies can be used to determine whether any communication has already been sent from your computer to our sites. Cookies make it possible to identify your computer but they cannot establish any link to a particular person.
7. CONTACT US
You may write to us at:
Address : 95, 97 & 99, Jalan Aminuddin Baki
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.
Email : email@example.com
Or call us at :03-7727 0633